This is one of my all time favorite salads and what I love about this salad is how quick and easy it is to prepare and of course its clean! If you need to prepare a meal in a hurry for the whole family, then you can easily have this salad served and ready to go within 20 minutes and it creates minimal mess, who couldn’t like that!
Lamb back straps x 2 depending on size
Cucumber sliced thin and long ways
Pitted kalamata olives
Organic flaxseed oil
1. Combine the tomato, cucumber, spinach, mushrooms and olives in a salad bowl
2. Cook the back straps on the grill for about 4 minutes each side (depending on your liking)
3. Once the back straps are cooked, slice into thin strips
4. Dress the salad with a drizzle of balsamic vinegar and a drizzle of organic flaxseed oil and toss through
5. Serve the salad onto plates
6. Place the sliced lamb on top of the salad and sprinkle with feta (yes I used a lot of feta on mine as I love feta!!)
Please note: I haven’t given exact portions on the salad ingredient side of things as, I estimate with this depending on how big of a serving I am making.
This is a perfect salad to make a large serving of and keep the left overs for lunch, as it doesn’t need to be heated up and can be kept for up 3 – 4 days in the fridge.
Enjoyed this recipe? Like it, Share it, Tweet it and leave a comment below!